Join us on our marathon walk around our capital city, taking in world-famous sights and less well-known corners as we trace a 26-mile route through London.
- When: 28/09/2019 - 28/09/2019
- Where: London
- Entry Fee: 64
- Min Sponsorship: £100
This challenging day sees us setting off early from our atmospheric event hub, and takes us through peaceful parks and alongside waterways, passing iconic landmarks including St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye as we walk through the historic heart of the city.
This is a tough one-day event; at approx. 26 miles, it forms an enormous challenge for walkers.
- Experienced Discover Adventure leaders and support staff throughout to manage the event safely and enjoyably
- Pre-trip support and dedicated trip co-ordinators, on hand to answer questions and offer advice on kit and training
- Water stops with refreshments (fruit, sweets and cereal bars)
- Packed lunch
- New route for 2019 - fully recced and marked route
- Maps and route information
- Opportunity to meet charity representatives
- Discover Adventure Passenger Portal
- Mobile app
- Celebration drink
- Travel insurance (optional)
- Personal items such as water bottle, soft drinks, preferential snacks and souvenirs
- Transport to and from the event
- Entry to any optional sites of activities
- Any applicable surcharges as per Terms and Conditions
Elizabeth – October 2018
A truly memorable and inspiring day. Thank you to all the team!
Kathy – October 2018
This walk gives the opportunity to see some great places in London.
Alison – October 2018
Very well organised and great support among the way.
Jill - October 2017
This is a superb event with knowledgeable, encouraging, staff who go the extra mile. It is equally as suitable for the first time Marathon walker as for those of us who have done more than a few. A great event and getting better each year!!
Rachel - October 2017
Rated: 5* Amazing! One of the best experiences of my life. Such a great day with great staff who are there to encourage you and are really supportive. Fantastic!
Rhys - October 2017
Best thing I have done in a long long time!
Option 1: Self Payment
£15 OFF if you enter before 30th April! Use code MARATHONMONTH
£79 registration fee (after 30th April). You can choose your own fundraising target. Enter here
Option 2: Fundraise
£29 registration fee with a minimum sponsorship target of £150. You won’t have to pay towards the cost of the trip. Enter here
Know someone who might be interested in this event?
Please feel free to share with them: