Provision of a modern school infrastructure with an environment for the promotion of school education in order to improve literacy and increase the success rate in the area.
- The current school buildings in the village are in a dilapidated state and do not offer an appropriate environment for pupils or teachers.
- The metal sheet roofs have numerous holes which interrupt lessons during the rainy season and the buildings are unsafe because they could collapse at any time.
How are we helping?
- This project will provide a new and safer infrastructure for students in the village of Zogbé-Kopé.
- It is hoped that literacy rates will improve as more parents will be motivated to send their children to a safer school environment.
- Children will fully enjoy their right to education.
Location: Zogbe-Kopé, Wawa District, Plateau Region, Togo
Local Partner: Zogbe-Kopé Primary School
This project is available for co-funding
Beneficiaries: 3200+ children under 15 years old and eight teachers